[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Geminids in Jakarta, Indonesia

woops...forgot to mention Australias and NZ's "Sky & Space" astronomy
magazine <http://skyandspace.com.au/public/home.ehtml> which is a bi-monthly
mag which has an excellent regular column on meteor showers relevant to the
southern hemisphere and im pretty sure its available to a lot of Asia (i
think)....and the yearbook i mentioned before is only $20 aus. ( about $11
or so US roughly)
Kearn