[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V4 #1056 - Late, but on time

> Dear all enthusiasts all over the world,
>
> It seems to me that the so-called "modern world" has taken much of my
time.
> Although, I had free time to think, I had free time for meditation, I had
> free time to observe the simple things that we have all around us, and
> they're so important. I had free time to seek for the meaning of some of
the
> new words, so common among us, I had free time, to reavalite the meaning
of
> love, I had free time to think about "the rich ones and the poor ones", I
> had free time to observe the Cosmos, the reason why we're all are here.
> Finally, I'm having free time to wish YOU all this:
>
> MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR (>;
>

> The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
> http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:43:01 +0100
> From: <leoniden@hetnetdot nl>
> Subject: RE: (meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V4 #1055
>
> > Finally, I'm having free time to wish YOU all this:
>
> If only you would have had some free time to delete the digest... :)
>

> Daniel
>

> Zet E-mail Virus Scan nu aan en e-mail voortaan virusvrij. Kijk voor =
> informatie op http://www.hetnetdot nl/evs/
> The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:

Very well Mr. Daniel,

I did what you stated. I deleted all the digest, so the more important
remains: the message. But it seems to me that you do not have as much of the
free time I wished for. hence, I will add some more: that you have alongside
this year up to end a bit of free time.Well, at least to reread our Digest

Marco
devallois@hotlink.com.br