[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V4 #1056 - Late, but on time

> remains: the message. But it seems to me that you do not have as much of the
> free time I wished for. hence, I will add some more: that you have alongside
> this year up to end a bit of free time.Well, at least to reread our Digest

You are right! Though, there will be no work the next two weeks and even some full days off. Still, the Ursids are probably going to be clouded out here in Holland and if not, my flu like symptoms will probably get worse. But that might give me time to stay in bed, get better and read all the digests I want! And maybe things will be better for the Bootids.

Anyway, merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone!

Daniel