[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 2002 Ursids: Please

Hello all,

> I am monitoring meteor activity now (using Radio Meteor Observation).
> I cannot see the unusual activity now.(18:00 22nd).
> I keep to monitor.

I cannot see the unusual activity until 19:30UT 22nd.
At my radio observing station, there is no peak now...

You can see Japanese Radio LIVE under the following web.
  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

Mr.Esko calculated other peak and it will come soon.
I will report around 21:00UT.

And I will announce the first result of radio observation
around 0:00UT 23rd (maybe).

# It is too cold to stay observing room now, so I go back
# to home and I will come here around 21:00UT again....

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa