[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 2002 Ursids from Maryland

Hello Maryland, I did a watch off and on from 6 p.m. to almost 8 p.m.
EST. I seen two Ursids first at 7:41 p.m. at 2nd mag. from Gemini toward
Orion which I had a camera set up with a 28 mm lens at F-4 with the bulb
setting on. The next Urs was at 7:44 p.m. (all this is EST.) was a 3th
mag. seen at north of Perseus heading toward Taurus. The only sporadic
was a, WOW, of a fireball yellow/white -3 to -4 mag. thur Perseus going
due south at 20 plus degrees. Will post picture if it comes out. Clear
Skies and Keep Looking Up. Alan Hilburn
P.s. skies were mostly clear except with some cirrus clouds that move
through during that time.