[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Star festival greetings!

Star festival greetings!

For here many showers continue, but only of water : (
I cannot stop wanting to all the hunters of meteors of the Planet Earth
Merry Christmas with a lot of  peace and it Shines. and that 2003 are for
all you of a lot health, success, observations, discoveries and accomplished
dreams!

I can have been writing in an incorrect way but...

Fröhliche Weihnachten
Felices Pasquas y Feliz Año Nuevo
Tchestita Koleda; Tchestito Rojdestvo Hristovo
Sung Tan Chuk Ha
Sretan Bozic I Nova Godina
Glaedelig Jul
Sretan Bozic or Vesele vianoce
Feliz Navidad
Gajan Kristnaskon
Ruumsaid juulup|hi
Joyeux Noël
Kala Christouyenna
Mele Kalikimaka
Merry Christmas
Selamat Hari Natal
Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah
Buon Natale
Shinnen Omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
Cestitamo Bozic
Natale hilare et Annum Faustum!
God Jul
Feliz Natal
Sarbatori Fericite
Pozdrevlyayu s Prazdnikom Rozhdestva Is Novim Godom
Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun
Srozhdestvom Kristovym
Chung Mung Giang Sinh

Very fraternal celestial hugs!

R.Gregio
Mococa - SP - Lat.21.27.54S Long.47.00.21W
gregio@dglnet.com.br
http://intermega.com.br/astromanual/
http://www.constelacoes.hpg.com.br
http://membro.intermega.com.br/rgregio/
http://www.geocities.com/alnitack_br/
http://membro.intermega.com.br/fenomenos/

All the E-mails send and received by this computer they are scanned for
Norton antivirus 2003.