[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Ursids

If it is clear I may be out almost the entire night both the 3rd and the
4th.  Of course it is often not clear here in January.  I have seen as
many as 12 Quads in an hour in the evening with 25% cloud cover (1991).
    From what I've heard the peak is expected to be in the evening when
relatively few will be seen because the radiant is so low even here in
central Iowa.  I hope there are still a few when the radiant finally
gets fairly high in the morning.

Paul M