[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 2002 Ursids from Maryland

Hi Kim,
  Sorry for the confusion.  The first, short observation was on 22 Dec from
23:25 to 23:42 UT.  It was difficult to quantify the cloud cover, since the
clouds moved rapidly through the northern sky, but an average of 20% cloud
cover seems reasonable.
  The second observation was on 23 December from 2:06 to 3:06 UT. (Both
observations were on the same night, 22 Dec, EASTERN STANDARD TIME.)  There
was no cloud cover for the 2nd session.
  I hope this is clear.  If you need more information, please e-mail me at
rjtaibi@hotmail.com.
  Best wishes and Happy New Year!
Rich Taibi