[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2003 Quadrantids by Radio International Project

 The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
                      ------- 2003 Quadrantids ----------
                          The First Announcement

A Happy New Year !!

The Final Campaign of the International project for radio meteor
observation is Quadrantid project. This project provides FLASH
and LIVE as previous projects. I hope this information is useful
for many observers.

Quadrantid Project page
  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/qua03p.htm
Quadrantid FLASH page
  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/qua03.htm
Quadrantid LIVE page
  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

The participating station is 126 stations in 23 countries now.

with best wishes
Hiroshi OGAWA

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: