[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: [IMO-News] SW that plots meteors from (list of RA/DEC)

> >    Is there any software (wintel plateform) that will do plot and as
> > well derived  backward intercept points radiants from the following
> > application? The capability that to save plot in popular image format
> > will be best..

If the source of these pictures is video,  Sirko Molaus Metrec (see
www.metrec.org) software  in combination with Rainer Arlts Radiant
(available from the IMO homepage) will  pretty much do the job.

However, Sirko' s software REQUIRES the Matrox
Meteor 2 frame grabber card.

Hartwig

H. Luethen
h.luthen@botanik.uni-hamburgdot de
priv: Behnstr. 13, D-22767 Hamburg
lab: Institut fuer Allgemeine Botanik, Ohnhorststr. 18
     D-22609 Hamburg, Germany
Tel: 0049 (0)40-3800551 priv
     0049 (0)40-428-16-337