[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2003 Quadrantids by Radio Project ---No.6

The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
                      ------- 2003 Quadrantids ----------
                          The 6th Announcement

                          " Quadrantid peak now !!"

This is 6th announcement of Quadrantid FLASH by the international
project for radio meteor observation.

At Asian and American observing stations, many echoes are seen
now !! Maybe it is peak time of Quadrantids now !! I recommend
the LIVE at AKITA (JAPANA).

Quadrantid Project page
  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/qua03p.htm
Quadrantid FLASH page
  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/qua03.htm
Quadrantid LIVE page
  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

The participating station is 126 stations in 23 countries now.

with best wishes
Hiroshi OGAWA

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: