Bert
you did pretty good. I did not think to wait out the clouds.

Dr.Eric Flescher (kcstarguy@aol.com)
In a message dated 1/5/03 1:40:58 PM, owner-meteorobs-digest@atmob.org writes:

<<
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 13:21:20 EST
From: Bertunit@aol.com
Subject: (meteorobs) First glance from KS Quads 2003 Jan 4th AM

- --part1_2f.32b19793.2b488020_boundary

Had to wait out some unexpected banks of cirrus that rotated thru
from 130 to nearly 330 am before starting, WISH it hadn't been that
way after what I saw.

STRONG Quad activity in the first hr. 330-430 local time, in zs 6.35-
6.15 conditions, facing ENE at 65 degrees.  I saw either 32 or 33 that
hr. will have my complete report in probably tomorrow sometime.

Activitiy WAY down the next hr. 10% cirrus, 6.15 z.s., 13 Quads with
higher radiant.  Facing NNE at 80 degrees.

Quite a bit of brighter Quads, I had a -3, -2, and a couple of -1's along
with at least 3 more 0's.

I skipped the last hr. of darkness, with another bank of cirrus inbound
from the N, and Q's dying off fast.

Quick report here,

Regards from KS, >>