[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Meteor Detection S/W for Hauppauge Video Cards?

Thanks. Any idea if he has a web site? I got a lot of hits from Google on "Sky Patrol".

I stumbled across <http://www.nitehawk.com/rasmit/low_light.html>, which has a large number of links
on the topic of video cameras (in astronomy). He has links to Java and VBasic software. It may have
some ingredients that would help. By "It adds images ...", do you mean that it stacks (adds) images?
I wonder if Hauppauge distributes any basic software kits with their boards?

--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada City, CA

          "Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion."
                            -- Democritus of Abdera

                        Web Page: <home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews>
           Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>