[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor I video capture problems!

    A computer friend of mine, Martin Dollenkamp has been trying to get a
Matrox Meteor I video capture card to work on a PII 400 computer that I
picked up on eBay.  It would not capture a video signal into MetRec or
Linux/IRAF which we would also like to use.  Martin did some further
checking and discovered the problem noted below.  I'm posting this so others
are aware of this.  Anyone know of an inexpensive card that will work with
the 440bx chipset so we can at least import video clips into IRAF?

Ed Majden
EMO Courtenay, B.C.