[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) January 4, 2003 Meteor Observations From California

Hello,

If you can tell me, where abouts is this Field Road Site, that you mention
in the Mojave.  I am not seeking this information so as to steal your site
or to tell others about it.

I am interested only because I am trying to get a better feel for places
with good clear skies in the South West.  Sometime between now and the time
I retire, I hope to find a good site so that I can build a home and an
observatory there.  So I have been checking into the population, the
terrain, and the weather for many sites in places like Nevada, Southern
California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and West Texas.

Being from Northern Indiana, I think you can understand what my observing
conditions are like.

Thankyou,

Bob Warren
OCS