[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Aurora warning

Hi Peter,

They mean: local midnight on Jan. 23rd and local midnight on Jan. 24th.

So BOTH nights ;)

Groeten,

Marjorie

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform: http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html