[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Microscopic shuttle debris

Thank you Thomas for sharing that thought with us.  It had not occurred to me. What interesting data could one culminate from this with reference to the accident?

In the quest for knowledge, to exercise the utmost caution when doing so is of paramount importance as we do not know of what potentially toxic substances these micro- particles of the shuttle may be contaminated with and so many have been
sickened by coming in contact with larger pieces of debris.

Chris