From: Tom Kreyche
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Cc: cferriday@adelphiadot net
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 3:54 AM
Subject: RE: (meteorobs) Microscopic shuttle debris

He's talking about documented evidence. There are certainly cases where people go to hospitals because they've been alarmed by scare tactics propagated by the news media, they got the flu and started feeling nauseous and thought they might be poisoned, they swallowed some gas they were siphoning out of a tractor, have breathing phobias, they're trying to scam some kind of disability payments or whatever. There is no doubt that the shuttle was carrying toxic substances and that some of this made it earth and it may have sickened some people. But I'd bet that non-associated circumstances outweigh actual shuttle related problems 1000:1.