[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Perspective

	Just one observation before this thread dies:  Israel is a great example of
a nation "learning to fish", so to speak.  They started with desert, and
have created a thriving country with food and resources, advanced
technology, and even a hand in the space program.  All this is merely to say
that Shy speaks from knowledge on the subject, and has (in my opinion) a
very valid point.

Clear skies, warm memories, and bright hope for the future,

Peter