[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Perspective

I couldn't say it better myself. Lets think far ahead... Maybe not for us in the near future, but for our future children or grands maybe... So I think its not fair to compare the programme with those things... Lets help humanity - starvation, wars etc in other ways - we must and can do that in thousands other ways, but the scientific programme like the space shuttle do have to go on...

Regards,
Octavian