[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Back to work again

Hello Bob

Even with all this huge emails relating the Columbia tragedy, giving us a chance to express opinions right/wrong about it, comes Bob Lumsford with his Outllook. I, if the moment permits, would like to say a "big thank you". This Report comes in a time where we're needing something to return to our research routines. Your Report also comes plenty of links, explanations, charts etc. It seems to me that I was waiting for such a nice technical outlooks in months. This all, once becomes weekly, will improve so much the meteors observation everywhere.

Marco Valois