[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Weekly Meteor Activity Outlooks

Hi Robert,

First, thank you (and Im sure I speak for 100s) for taking the time to
research, compose and post your very informative and thorough Weekly Outlook
reports.  Though I haven't had the time for much observing lately, they
serve a vital role of keeping me informed and up-to-date.  Again, thanks for
sharing your hard work. Second, I can't believe there are actually computers
out there in the Universe, on the internet no less, that are not 'set-up' to
read HTML emails.  Those who complained probably don't know how to use their
mail client.  That's unfortunate.  What's more unfortunate is that the 98%
of us you enjoyed the previous format are now forced to read boring drab
text.  I vote for HTML.

thats my 2-cents Robert

Your observing pal,

Joseph
San Diego, CA

If there are 500+ readers of your posts, and 2 people complain. maybe those
folks should modify their 'set-ups'
so they can accept HTML.