[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: HTML Weekly Meteor Activity Outlooks

correct me if I'm wrong, but links to relevant
meteorobs articles published elsewhere
is valid HTML.

Doing away with that small amount will
create more work for all of us, because in order
to see the article referenced we'll all have
to block and copy that link and paste it
into an awaiting browser.....

I think that links can continue to be transmitted
without harm.  The issue is with 500 words of
text, HTML.......or a photograph......both of which
will cause those on slow systems to have to
go brew a pot and take the dog for a walk before
they're able to "see" it.....and for those that
just won't process HTML  (AOL will do it under
some circumstances, like older versions),
then also go walk the cat....and then return to
find xxxxxx's and zzzzz's

fyi
chuck ferriday