From: CHRISTINECissy@aol.com
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 1:38 PM
Subject: A correction to Re: (meteorobs) HTML on Line

How do you turn off the HTML part so that others will not have to pay for
the extra bandwidth?  I was never aware of this, but would like to help if I
can.

In a message dated 2/6/2003 7:42:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, ojl@nerpadot net

Subj:(meteorobs) HTML on Line
Date:2/6/2003 7:42:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:ojl@nerpadot net
Reply-to:meteorobs@atmob.org
To:meteorobs@atmob.org
Sent from the Internet

Would those who are sending HTML in addition to plain text PLEASE learn how
to turn off the HTML part. I, like others have limited bandwidth and I pay
for it. If the large HTML posts continue I will have to drop from the list.

PLEASE SEND NO HTML!

OJ Lougheed, Irkutsk