From: "Mel" <robinson4724@rogers.com>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: A correction to Re: (meteorobs) HTML on Line

Yes we should all drop back to the level of the lower technology, that's
what advancements are for. Makes sence to me. NOT>>>>

Mel

Would those who are sending HTML in addition to plain text PLEASE learn how
to turn off the HTML part. I, like others have limited bandwidth and I pay
for it. If the large HTML posts continue I will have to drop from the list.

PLEASE SEND NO HTML!

OJ Lougheed, Irkutsk

Follow-Ups: References: