[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

I would like to call back a thread of discussion running near the time of
the Leonids.

It was regarding the manner in which a particle 'burns up' when entering
the atmosphere. The description included the concept that the particle
doesnt actually come in contact with the atmosphere - or words to that
effect. I couldnt interject any thoughts at that time as I was having
difficulties with my ISP. Could the folks who raised that topic restate
it so that I might raise a question or two.
Thanks,
Tom