[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: HTML nonsense - A comment

 HTML sent messages are difficult.

I  see the cuttent Meterorbs uproar of HTML messaging as actually shooting the
messenger. Most of us do not understand  the format behind HTML, nor do a majority of
us understand how it works.

I do know that if I reply to an individual by keeping part of all of their statement
attached,  the reply may be converted into the dreaded HTML format.. Or if I make
bold a word or phrase, it is a form of HTM on the receivers end..

If there any suggestions, for example send all messages in text format only,  please
let the rest of us villains know.

Thank you.

George John Drobnock