[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) HTML on Line

Just to add my tuppence worth...

Even though my relatively modern email software (Outlook 2000) displays
HTML-formatted emails OK, it's not smart enough to deal with them once
they've been put into the digest version, so I have to wade through feet of
incomprehensible tags. And I really couldn't cope with the volume if I got
the messages individually (although I do switch over for events like the
Leonid maxima). And while I get my home internet access at local call rates,
I do still have to pay per minute, so I prefer to get the maximum
information with the minimum bytes. I'm all in favour of people putting in
links to flashier presentations, though: that way you can choose whether to
go there or not.

David Cross

ps My apologies for the following, unstoppable, disclaimer. I'm aware of the
irony (but at least it's plain-text)...

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.