[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Nice figures

Hello Daniel Gruen,

I have some questions, if possible:

1)Did you plot all these figures during the the lightfloods or after the
your football team gave up playing?
2)Did you light on your figures, or were you desesperately waiting for a
good time? I mean, dark skies conditions?
3)Even not refering the weather conditions, it seems to me that your
magnitudes on showers were very brilliant for the time. Just see your
figures posted on magnitude table.

Obs.: You posted very organized charts. I also take advantage to
congratulate all observers that plotted during the (*low peak*) month of
January.

Sincerely,

Marco Valois