[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Seeking an astronomer from Germany.

Hello,
          In the off chance he should see it, Im looking for an astronomer from Germany that was over here in the U.S. (the Florida. keys) for the Leonids of 2001.  I cant remember your name and your web address is on an old hard drive in a dead computer.  I realize it's been a long time but on the off chance you see this I sure would appreciate a response.  The last time we contacted each other you sent me two of the photos you took and said that you would be posting the others on your web site after you had them developed. I realize it has been a long time but should you see this posting please drop me a line at  meteorrr@worldnet.attdot net.

To everyone else on the list please refrain from the "Why did you wait so long jokes"   ha....ha....

Jeff Wilson