[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) a very interesting website

a friend sent this to me. it may be that everyone else already knew about this
site and i'm the only one who didn't know!

at any rate, since we all keep our eyes pretty much skywards, i thought you'd
like to see this.

enjoy!

http://skyserver.fnaldot gov/en/

This website presents data from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey, a project to make
a map of the entire universe. We would like to show you the beauty of the
universe, and let you share our excitement as we build the largest map in the
history of the world.

good skywatching,

arlene & co.

on Turkey's western coast (far from the iraqi border...i hope it's 'far
enough'!!)

arlenecarol@turkdot net