[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Very inter....

More than nice!

It is, for sure, one of the most excelent sites that I ever saw. It presents
all that we want to share since having interests in astronomy in general.
Its links are meaningul and plenty of wonderful info as well.

Concerning to the research-work developed by the team, I have no words to
describe it at all! There are many things to read, as it appears to us,
offering a show of  informatic techno. This, prior to many relates that have
been added to meteorob, promises to be a good relaxing reading study.

As all are not roses, I, if I could, just'd wish to mention that, prior to
what was posted on this Universe Map Site, were most read and seen by since
I'm a Nasa Express News subscriber. This, of course, doesn't take its
glamour, splendour and newest modernity and the team achievement on the
together all gathered events. Very outstanding, just to say the least!

I take the opportunity to congratulate, as being deligheted, just by getting
as this research efforts. Of course that its writing mind-thinking style
focusing on the the Universe infoes comes on and on, as fast as I click on
the amount of meaningful links related to the Cosmos. At least, this not
just a reading, but a practical and updated astronomy easy to read
scientific virtual paper. Congratulations to all!

Best regards,

Marco Valois