[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball Siting -- 6:25 EST

Hi

I am trying to build a web site about meteorites. Part of it is a small section on meteor showers. Does anyone have a picture of a meteor that I could use on my site?  I would like to find one picture from each of the major annual showers, but could also use "random firball" pictures also. I will add your name as a source. Thanks.

Ed

 Kevin Z Grey <kzgrey@ntplxdot net> wrote:

Heya,

            I saw a meteor about as bright as Saturn from the Mass Pike in Westborough, MA.  It burned for about 7 seconds and traveled from south to north about 40 degrees above the eastern horizon.  It was very green and I think it left a train as well, but it was hard to tell because it was very hazy.

~~K

Do you Yahoo!?
Follow-Ups: References: