[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) N. Calif. Meteor Observers Opportunity

I'm trying to recruit some additional observers into the Sandia Meteor Network in N. California.  I
live in the Nevada City area, about 60 miles NE of Sacramento, and am looking for interested
observers within a 100-125 mile radius of here to join in. That encompasses a region as far west as
Santa Rosa, Oakland, and maybe SF, as far north as Redding or Red Bluff, as far east as Reno, and as
far south as Stockton or Modesto. You'll need a computer with Red Hat Linux and some reasonably open
skies. If you are pretty enthusiastic about meteor observing, you should find this opportunity very
appealing.  Give me a holler by e-mail if you are interested.

--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada City, CA

          "If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten either
           write things worth  reading, or do things worth writing." -- Benjamin Franklin

                        Web Page: <home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews>
           Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>