[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) FW: [Against war on IRAQ] Petition

> This is not the place to be signing and passing around
> petitions or discussing our political views.

Probably correct. So why did you include the below then ?

> War is bad but sometimes necessary.

Couldn't resist, could you ?

It doesn't happen much on this list anyway, so I don't care much if somebody
wants to discuss what is really a necessary war with you.

   Birger Andresen
   Norway

"...Does the recoil remind you...
Remind you of sex
Old man what the hell you gonna kill next
Old timer who you gonna kill next

I looked over Jordan and what did I see
Saw a U.S. Marine in a pile of debris..."

Roger Waters,
"The Bravery of Being out of Range" from "Amused to Death", Sept. 1st, 1992
http://www.ingsoc.com/waters/albums/amused/atd_transcript.html#5