From: "Mike Boschat" <mboschat@eastlinkdot ca>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 11:00 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) Fireballs

: Hi:
:
:  Ok, 2 questions....
:
: 1. is anyone getting a returned reply from Greece when posting?  I already
:    sent the email to Lew. But just curious about others onthe list.
:
: 2. Is there a "Fireball" type shower from the Virgo area that occurs this time
:    of year? Or did I read something wrong.
:
: --
: Clear skies
: Michael Boschat
: Halifax Center - Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
: Astronomy page:  http://www.chebucto.nsdot ca/~aa063
: The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
: To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
: http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Follow-Ups: References: