[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Apologies to all our readers... (was Re: (meteorobs) Inappropriate postings to 'meteorobs' will result in removal)

My apologies to all our readers that this nonsense has
been allowed to get so out of control. Steps have been
taken to ensure that this subject will NOT continue to
be posted about on 'meteorobs'...

If those steps fail, I am more than happy to start re-
quiring that ALL posts to our list be Moderated - i.e.,
such that nothing will appear on our list at all with-
out manual approval by one of the List Administrators.

This would be at worst a temporary (not to mention very
inconvenient) step. But I am VERY SERIOUS about keeping
our list on-topic: we are an internet community that has
gradually grown up over 7 years now, and I consider the
goodwill of ALL our readers to be vital to our survival.

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>