[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Inappropriate postings to 'meteorobs' will result in removal

Lew and all others,

Let us by all means keep this website and others like it from being
politcized.  We all have differences in politics, lifestyles, beliefs and
creeds.  Let us not start the mud slinging that can and eventually would
effect how we view each other in terms of being amateur or professional
astronomers.  If we don't stop it now, then what has been accomplished will
be seemingly for nothing.

Bob Warren