[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Scientists Looking For More Park Forest Bolide Videos

More? So far I haven't heard there is a single one. If so, is it on the web.

--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada City, CA

           "If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else."
                                      -- Yogi Berra, baseball legend

                        Web Page: <home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews>
           Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>