[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Fwd: latest NASA Science News

	Offhand, I'd guess this is the same kind of "thin to thick" refractive
phenomenon you find with water-to-air transitions... best illustrated at Sea
World, where it looks like Shamu is just below the surface... even though,
through the big glass wall, you can clearly see that he's really much
further down.

That's the layman's version, of course...

Clear, non-refractive skies!

Peter