[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Coma Berenicid Meteors Seen!

April 10, 2003

Greetings George Gliba and Fellow Meteor Enthusiasts!

Congratulations on the meteor hunt!  I too have
suspicions that there exists a meteorite producing
meteor stream active in early April.  It will be
interesting to see if the dynamics of such a stream
---if it exists--- are different from a normal meteor
stream.

Were there anybody else meteor hunting recently with
interesting activity to report?

Long, bright, April fireballs!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA