[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Lyrids and pi-Puppids Observations from Guangzhou

Hi list,
  I had a observation on April 22 and 23, I observed
several meteors from Lyrids during April 19 to 20 and
April 22 to 23, two fireball of -2 and one fireball of
-3. Although the LM was not good (about 4.0-4.5), I
still enjoyed the nights very much.
  Although Guangzhou is a bit north to observe
pi-Puppids, I still had a observation on April 23.
This evening the weather is not good so I stay at
home. I observed it in the evening, low LM, and the
calender was too low, so I observed nothing. Was
anyone in the south observed it?
  I'll send my report to IMO soon. After Lyrids and
pi-Puppids, one of my favourite, eta-Aquarids is
coming...
Long trains,
Quanzhi