[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Radio results for Lyrids - April 20-24

Hi;

 Here are my rates for April 20-24th:

Observer: Michael Boschat
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Lat: N 44d 39'
Long: W 63d 36'
Hgt: 58 meters above sea level
Listening Frequency: 83.24 MHz
Receiver: Icom R-10
Antenna : resonant dipole
Antenna Direction: Horizontally polarized with lobes in E-W plane, elev 0 deg
Filter  : high-Q (Q at least 300) bandpass filter between antenna & receiver.
Listening Mode: CW
Recording method: listening by ear

                        APRIL 20-24, 2003

       Number of meteors heard in one hour interval

                  UNIVERSAL TIME
Date| 10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17
----+-------------------------------
20  |  -   -  24   -   -   6  40  22
21  | 10  16  22  21  57  42  24  18
22  | 15  40  36  35  22  24  17  12
23  |  7  13  30  18  21  20   -   -
24  | 11   7  23  26  28   -   -   -

Notes:
. no corrections for radiant position made to the counts.
. ( - ) means no observations made.

 My new apartment location on ground level being in north west
part and with building being high may affect my rates/hr.