[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2003 Lyrids from southern Maryland

Hi everyone,
I made a brief observation of the Lyrids just after the maximum.  In
addition, the limiting magnitude was mediocre and perhaps that explains my
low LYR and sporadic rates.  I was surprised that the clouds gave me an
opportunity at all.  Usually the Lyrid max is a cloud-out here. Best wishes.
Rich Taibi

23 April 2003  McKendree, Maryland  Lm=5.0 and F=1.00