[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Radio Meteor Population Index

I know that the Population Index is an important element for visual meteor
studies. I would like to contact anyone who has done or is interested in
doing comparable studies on data from Radio Meteor recordings. Any
bibliographic information on this subject would also be appreciated. The
radio meteor setup here records not only the time of each reflection but
also its duration and intensity and thus also its relative energy.

Thank you for any information.

(Bob) Robert E. Meyer
Sebring FL, USA
27.52 N   81.42 W