[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor enters in the atmosphere of the Earth and it provokes explosions in Brazil

Meteor enters in the atmosphere of the Earth and it provokes explosions
CBN

RIO - Cientists of the National Observatory of Rio de Janeiro and of the
National Laboratory of Astrophysics of Minas Gerais they confirmed that a
meteor entered in the atmosphere of the Earth about the 2h40m of the dawn
today. The shock provoked at least three explosions.

A reddened light could be seen in the skies of Rio, São Paulo and Minas
Gerais. Several people that witnessed the phenomenon thought that was some
aerial accident. Barracks of the Body of Firemen received connections
informing on the explosions.

The tower of control of the International Airport Tom Jobim registered the
phenomenon, but  didn't know how to inform what was. For physical Ronaldo
Rogério Mourão, of the National Observatory, due to the intensity of the
explosions, the meteor could have more than a thousand diameter meters. He
disintegrated when entering in the terrestrial atmosphere.

Unhappily, for my coordinates it was raining strong and I lost that: (

Celeestial hugs for all
R.Gregio
Mococa - SP - Lat.21.27.54S Long.47.00.21W
rgregio@uol.com.br
http://intermega.com.br/astromanual/
http://www.constelacoes.hpg.com.br
http://membro.intermega.com.br/rgregio/
http://www.geocities.com/alnitack_br/
http://membro.intermega.com.br/fenomenos/

Todo email enviado e recebido por mim são escaneados pelo Norton antivirus
2003.