[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteors in Brazil

Hello Rosely,

I was woke up this evening (26) till 0600UT typing on my computer. The
courtains were opened and I had a wide front view almost all the time. The
weather was fine, and so was the sky. I mean, they were cloudly, but
modestly. Although, if this unusual refered red light and noise in the
states of Rio, São Paulo and Minas Gerais (close do my State) had happened,
also around here, surely that I could get some of it's intensity. Anyway,
nothing, just to reinforce of what you informed. It is really a big meteor.

All confirms that: the noise and the red light. But no debris? So intense
explosion as it was stated along the article?No one could ever seen such any
small particle of that lightining till the ground?Here I leave these
upsetting questions, even considering the wise opinion coming from Rogério
Mourão - it desintegrated. I really intend that if we understand that it was
just a big noise followed by a red light, something should come out from
sismologists equipoes. And if it is a common earth accommodation due to a
light tectonic movement?Too toppic as a report to our list.

Marco Valois
L38º - L8NE,BR