[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteors in Brazil

Hello Marco and too much interested in the subject!
Now the little, in the end of yesterday's night (26/04/2003)
The teacher Ronaldo R. Freitas Mourão  gave
an interview for a channel of TV and he declared that:
''It is difficult to say which would be the exact size of the meteor.''
According to him, the event gave him on the sky of Rio de Janeiro.
Dispersion of dust of the meteor was had on the city,
 news is not still had, however, if the event gave him on
the sea... it is still more difficult to find some probable residue.
Dear Marco, I don't understand a lot about earth accommodation
that it reflects intense red light,  makes three roars type explosion
and nobody sits down any seismic disturbance. I think that, in that case,
that phenomenon type can be discarded.
The doubt just stays on the size of the meteor visa that
a lot of people witnessed the event in the three states RJ, SP and MG.
Very probably in areas closer to state of Rio de Janeiro.
In any way, we are awaiting new information.

Celestial hugs and clean skies for everybody and forgive my bad English:)

Abracos celestes
R.Gregio
Mococa - SP - Lat.21.27.54S Long.47.00.21W
rgregio@uol.com.br
http://intermega.com.br/astromanual/
http://www.constelacoes.hpg.com.br
http://membro.intermega.com.br/rgregio/
http://www.geocities.com/alnitack_br/
http://membro.intermega.com.br/fenomenos/

Todo email enviado e recebido por mim são escaneados pelo Norton antivirus
2003.

Follow-Ups: References: