[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) O.T. Fall of a satellite

This weekend at our star party on Oahu's north shore, we saw what appeared to be a breakup of space junk re-entry at 0700UT April 27. It passed from W to E and disintegrated into several pieces nearly overhead, bright red color, and around mag -2/-3.

Any chance this thing fell down early?

Mike Linnolt