From: "Hiroshi Ogawa" <ogawa@nms.gr.jp>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Subject: Current Japanese Lyrids
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:09:05 +0900

Hello all,

I am monitoring Lyrid activity now using Radio Meteor Observation.
And in visual observation, it is not good weather.
How about other country ?

On the other hand, Radio Meteor Observation is monitoring the
meteor activity. You can confirm current activity on the following URL.

http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/